• Provide excellent guest service in an efficient manner.
• Ensure that the facility is ready to open fifteen minutes prior to the posted opening time.
• Control costs: food, labour and other expenses.
• Be on the floor 100% of the time during a meal service period to observe, monitor and follow up on all areas of the operation.
• Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the dining, service and preparation areas in accordance with established standards of sanitation.
• Maintain appearance and uniform standards.
• Train and develop all staff members supervised.
• Provide ongoing feedback to all personnel and managers concerning all aspects of the operation.
• Direct and assist staff members in maintaining high standards of food presentation, sanitation and service.
• Monitor food production and the final product to ensure that food quality meets established standards.
• Commit food specifications to memory and ensure that all food handlers follow these specifications.
• Ensure the staff is following established service standards.
• Motivate staff members to maximize sales by utilizing menu knowledge and suggestive selling techniques.
• Prepare store for monthly mystery shopper visit.
• Interact with guests on an ongoing basis to ensure that service and food quality expectations are being met.
The following Applicants will not be considered:
• Non SA Citizens
• Applicants from the following sectors:
• Applicants who earn in excess of R 5 500,00 per month
• Applicants with criminal records
• 2 years Fast Food Supervisor experience from Mc Donald’s, Burger King or KFC
• Computer literacy
• Micros/GAAP POS experience will be an advantage
• Must be willing to work shifts
• Physically strong and able to lift heavy crates
• Only SA Citizens will be considered
• Must be willing to work day and night shifts