R40,000 – R60,000 PM Neg, Medical Aid and Provident Fund
This is a permanent role.
The primary focus of this position is the development and maintenance of software that supports company’s programs for key corporate clients.
Reporting to the web development manager, you are a highly motivated, innovative individual with a strong understanding of PHP and relational databases. You have the ability to interpret and perceive requirements, work independently and get the job done.
• A BSc degree or relevant IT diploma
• A minimum of five years’ proven experience in developing high volume websites
• Experience with content management systems
• A strong understanding of object-oriented design and coding
• As senior analyst developer (PHP/web), you will be responsible for
• Receiving specifications from the client team
• Writing, testing and implementing programs
• Sourcing appropriate solutions to problems
• Resolving queries and bugs
• Recording time and billing
• PHP (framework experience)
• XML, XSL
• CSS, W3C DOM
• HTML, DHTML
• Web services/SOAP/NuSOAP
Email your CV to clintjobs(at)wcp.co.za
Salary: RR40,000 – R60,000
Job Reference #: CWAD1206
Consultant Name: Clint Wheeler